Amenity Availability Status
NOTICE as of July 22, 2021
The clubhouse is now open and the reservation system is only required for the tennis courts.
If you need to visit the management office, please wear a mask when meeting with staff members.
The door to the clubhouse does require a key fob to allow entry.
NOTICE as of May 10, 2021
The clubhouse social hall tables may now be reserved by using the online reservation system. One, two, or three tables may be reserved at one time. There are no other changes to that of the prior notice.
NOTICE as of April 20, 2021
The Clubhouse is closed. But if you need to see the Property Manager,
please note that masks must be worn for the protection of our staff.
The Pool and Gym are now open without the need for reservations.
The tennis court reservation system is being used to schedule time on this limited resource.
The Splash Pad is open.
The Tot lots are open.
The Basketball Courts remain closed.
Gym 5 am - 11 pm
Tennis 7 am - 11 pm
Pool 9 am to dusk
Tot Lots - 8 am - dusk
Canyon Springs Board of Directors
Amenity Status Prior to October 12, 2020
The following facilities are currently closed with this sign posted
The following Amenities are currently closed
due to COVID-19
The Basketball Courts are Closed
The Pool will be available under the following Rules
- The pool is open Monday - Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Additional days and hours will be determined after the first week of the opening. Days and hours will be posted at the pool and here.
- Up to 6 families will be allowed at a time.
- A sign-up sheet for the use of the pool is on the Community/Amenity Reservation page of this website.
- Please sign up for the use of the pool. You may reserve a 30 to 60-minute time slot at the pool.
- The time period may be extended with a future announcement.
- Social distancing of 6’ between people from different families is required.
- Social distancing is to be adhered to both inside and outside the pool.
- The pool access gate on the right side of the clubhouse will only be used and will be left open during pool hours.
- Pool guests must leave the pool area 5 minutes before the end of their reservation period to help adhere to CDC social distancing requirements with arriving guests.
- The pool is monitored for CDC and Palm Beach County health compliance and the monitor, property manager, Management Company, or the Board of Directors are permitted to close the pool down if rules are not adhered to.
- Bathrooms will be open and disinfected each hour.
- Wipes or disinfectant spray should be used when opening and closing the bathroom doors and for cleaning surfaces touched.
- Throwing balls is not permitted in the pool area.
- Noodles can be used in the pool but not shared with non-family members.
- The pool use is restricted to Canyon Springs residents only.
- No outside seating is supplied. You must bring your own chairs and leave with them.
- No lap swimming is permitted.
- No parties are permitted at the pool.
- The Hot Tub is closed
- Showers are not to be used.
- Vending machines are not be used.
- Water fountains are not to be used
- The splash park is closed.
The gym will be available under the following Rules
- The gym will be opened during pool hours.
- Entry to the gym is via the pool entry door.
- The door to the gym can't be left open because of the air conditioning. So it is mandatory to wipe the door handles when entering and leaving the gym.
- The gym will be limited to no more than 2 people at a time due to its small size.
- The website reservation system is used to reserve gym time (Community/Amenity Reservations).
- Masks are not conducive to exercising and the need for fresh air and are not required in the gym.
- Social distancing rules are even more important in the gym as breathing is more intense and 6’ rules are not even enough in this case.
- You should stay at least one and preferably two machines away from another person exercising around you.
- The TV remote will be put away so it is not touched by multiple people.
- Everyone must sanitize the machine they are working on for the next person using it.
- Everything must be wiped down after use. Handles, buttons, and be cognizant of where sweat can end up and clean it.
- The gym will be sanitized by our cleaning people a few times a day but don’t rely on our crew and clean the machines you use before and after use.
- Weights used should be disinfected after use.
- Benches should be wiped down.
- Handles touched on machines must be wiped down after use.
- Like other amenities, the gym will be spot-checked to ensure rules are followed and the monitor, property manager, and the Board may close down the gym if it is not used properly.
Tennis will be available under the following Rules
In order to keep the Tennis Courts open during the COVID-19 pandemic times, certain Rules have been established and must be adhered to. These have been established from CDC Guidelines including social distancing guidelines, Palm Beach County Emergency Orders, and discussions with our legal counsel.
- Hours of Operation: 8 am to 8 pm, Monday – Saturday.
- A sign-up sheet has been established on MyCanyonSprings.com. Reservations are either for 30 or 60 minutes.
- See Community / Amenity Reservations
- “Tennis Court – West” is closest to the clubhouse
- No congregating on the court or sideline is permitted.
- No guests are permitted to play.
- You must adhere to the 6’ social distancing rules when entering and leaving the court as well as when one party leaves and enters. Please let the prior pair of players leave the court before the two new players walk on to the court.
- In order to comply with social distancing, court play will terminate no later than 5 minutes before the end of the reservation time to provide sufficient time for one group to leave before the next group comes onto the court.
- Wipes will be put out near the doors. Any doors touched when entering or leaving must be wiped down to protect the next players. If wipes are not available, the doors to the tennis court will be left open so they do not need to be touched.
The timer switch for the lights should not be used unless wipes are available to clean them after use.
- Failure of ANYONE to fail to remain compliant with these rules can result in the tennis courts be closed by the Board of Directors or management. So police each other to ensure you don’t take tennis privileges away from your fellow homeowners.
- As per county Emergency order 5 and Emergency Order 7, the courts will be monitored to ensure compliance with these Rules
These rules have been established to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents, adhered to CDC and local government guidelines, and will be enforced.
The Rules (above) are posted at the Tennis Courts
CANYON SPRINGS BOARD OF DIRECTORS